I haven't posted in a fairly long time. I'm really sorry about that.
I do however have a pitiful excuse for an explanation.
My boyfriend recently has gone out to Australia for 2 months. I've been really struggling to handle it and pretty much have not been able to concentrate on anything. I knew about this way before Christmas and even before he left I was still quite messed up about it. I am going to join him at the end of January but until then my moods can be fairly temperamental. Not a great excuse I know but when I get focused on being upset he's gone I don't really focus on anything else.
Hopefully I will be able to get back into blogging though. So definitely going to be more posts soon!
SO just a quick update and a PLAYLIST.
I really love this one. Mostly made up of TV soundtrack that I love. Hope you enjoy it too :)
1. Love the way you lie (Part II) - Rihanna
2. He would have laughed - Deerhunter
3. Two Weeks - Grizzly Bear
4. First Day of my Life - Bright Eyes
5. Lost in the World - Kanye West & Bon Iver
6. A Promise - Broken Records
7. The Funeral - Band of Horses